Sunday, June 14, 2020

There are things you just don't do.

Oh my,  is this weird fun.   Warnickian? Sure,  I'll give it that tag.   Omer Adam has a catchy tune and combines it with a strange eye-ball centered video that has--- you know what, just watch it for yourself. 


Here are the lyrics in rough translation. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------

Don’t eat before washing your hands

Don’t enter the Dead Sea after shaving your legs

Don’t peel a clementine in a room that has people in it

There are things we just don’t do, There are things we just don’t--

 

 

Don't take a shower without using water/mayim

Don’t forget Yerushalayim!

Don't pass up an optometrist before buying glasses

There are things we just don’t do, There are things we just don’t-


I wanted something fitting

Perfect for my face

something beautiful

that emphasizes the eyes

So I bought glasses to see (things) more rosy

I saw with my eyes what makes us dance

Let's look at life in the distance

Because in this life there are things that we Don’t


With an optometrist

Here in Middle East

You will see six six [meters- like 20/20]

At the end you will see the road

I bought glasses

This is not such a project

Too bad on the eyes

So give them respect


No comments:

Post a Comment